Buff Saddleback Pomeranians

1MrsMagoo

Songster
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
St Tammany Parish LA
Hello,

I am located in SE Louisiana (St.Tammany Parish) and due to a large order cancellation earlier this spring, have about 20 juvenile Buff Saddleback Pomeranian geese available. They range in age from 8 weeks to 4 months and prices vary from $20-$40 depending on age/size.
I will not be hatching very many next season since I will be selling hatching eggs instead, so this may be the last ones I have for quite some time. Willing to meet people regionally for the cost of transport (gas, food, time...but I work cheap), which would be less than shipping. I am close to Picayune, not far from Gulfport, and 2.5 hours south of Jackson, MS.
I am sorry due to the heat in my area I cannot ship any at this time and they will all be adults by the time it is cool enough.

Here are some photos of the juveniles and some of my adult geese. This is a preservation flock and I am still working on breeding out some of the imperfections, so some individuals will have double lobes, or too orange a bill, while others have better body types and bill/leg/feet coloration.

Back
Top Bottom