BYC Café

Yes, the incubator looks crowded! Super pleased by that! I need to put them somewhere but its freezing outside. Thinking a storage bin but i will need to make the top so light and air can get in but cats can't.
My day was not too bad yesterday except poke, poke, poke, jab, squish squish and ice on it all afternoon. Had fun shopping.
And thanks for asking!

Glad it went OK! Was thinking about you.

Anyone else tired of all of this snow ? State of emergency and travel ban instituted by our governor. Predictions of 12-24" with our county looking like the 'hotspot'.

Can’t really relate, sorry. Hope you get signs of spring soon!

Yes, the incubator looks crowded! Super pleased by that! I need to put them somewhere but its freezing outside. Thinking a storage bin but i will need to make the top so light and air can get in but cats can't.
My day was not too bad yesterday except poke, poke, poke, jab, squish squish and ice on it all afternoon. Had fun shopping.
And thanks for asking!
Of course I'd ask silly.
So how many babies? Pics?

Anyone else tired of all of this snow ? State of emergency and travel ban instituted by our governor. Predictions of 12-24" with our county looking like the 'hotspot'.

"hotspot"???

:lau
cold spot, snow spot, dark spot due to no electricity ..... but not hot, nope.

Back
Top Bottom