BYC Café

Sean - sorry I didn't know. :hugs I was afraid something happened to you but thought it was my over active imagination. I just woke up at 6pm - don't know why I slept so long.

If you won't drink enough water, how about sticking a long straw into a watermelon. It helps re-hydrate chickens.

Don't think I can walk all the way to Texas to kick your butt, or drag you to a doctor.:hit

Cap I hope you get feeling better soon. Take it easy!
Thanks, the dermatitis is clearing up. But i just can't seem to stop working when i am not satisfied with accomodations for the animals. And a short rest is not going to do much to help my back, it is a chronic thing. I originally damaged some muscles and hurt one of my discs working in the hospital. Boring story of lifting too many heavy patients with too little assistance. The doctor is supposed to set up pt but i am not holding my breath.

Thanks, the dermatitis is clearing up. But i just can't seem to stop working when i am not satisfied with accomodations for the animals. And a short rest is not going to do much to help my back, it is a chronic thing. I originally damaged some muscles and hurt one of my discs working in the hospital. Boring story of lifting too many heavy patients with too little assistance. The doctor is supposed to set up pt but i am not holding my breath.
PT can be awesome if you get in with the right person.

So ask for references... or something..

I injured my back once, they prescribed massage therapy :eek::clap:bow
When I showed up they took this weird looking light deal and pushed it on my stomach against my hips. :confused:
Dr / technician said too many pregnancies not enough sit-ups :sick the tendons holding my spine in place was pulling everything out of whack. The magic light bulb would fix it.:idunno
:old That was the last time I saw that Dr

I injured my back once, they prescribed massage therapy :eek::clap:bow
When I showed up they took this weird looking light deal and pushed it on my stomach against my hips. :confused:
Dr / technician said too many pregnancies not enough sit-ups :sick the tendons holding my spine in place was pulling everything out of whack. The magic light bulb would fix it.:idunno
:old That was the last time I saw that Dr
Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah

Find a different one. :old

Back
Top Bottom