BYC Member Interview - BY Bob

That's a great interview ByBob. Well paced with photos & videos at perfect intervals!
It's like a potted auto biography. 🥰

I've learnt lots on BYC from your thread and others Bob. Especially about how to enjoy chicken company!
You are very kind to say that.

Great interview! Nice to meet you :frow I enjoyed reading your stories. Your wife looks so happy with her chick!

Thank you N F C for the interviews, they're fun to read :) really cool idea.

Thank you very much, but the real work is done by the members that agree to do an interview. I like getting the chance to know a bit more about the familiar names I see around here. :)

I just got finished reading your intro. I have to tell you, you tell a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
My favorite part was Thanksgiving! I sat here all alone in my recliner laughing my butt off. Out loud.
The dogs looked at me like I was looney.
It sounds like you and your family enjoy some good times. :thumbsup :love😍

I just got finished reading your intro. I have to tell you, you tell a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
My favorite part was Thanksgiving! I sat here all alone in my recliner laughing my butt off. Out loud.
The dogs looked at me like I was looney.
It sounds like you and your family enjoy some good times. :thumbsup :love😍
We do love to laugh as a whole. I have heard from many people who have read that story that they have laughed while reading and people or animals wonder why. I'm sure it is the story and not the telling but it comes up every Thanksgiving now.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Great interview! Nice to meet you :frow I enjoyed reading your stories. Your wife looks so happy with her chick!

Thank you N F C for the interviews, they're fun to read :) really cool idea.
I'm sorry I missed your post here. Thank you so much for the kind words. She was so happy that day when we brought them home. Probably happier than our wedding day! 🤭

Back
Top Bottom