BYC Member Interview - CSolis

Cindy, thanks for taking the time to do an interview! Your silkie crosses are some cute chicks, feel free to share more pictures if you'd like (I'd like to see them) :D
Your wish............. Here's one of General Lee's grandaughters, by one of his daughters.. She's a F2 (second gen cross)
DSC_0335.JPG

This lil stinker is another F2 cross.
DSC_0318.JPG

In case you were wondering... Here's the General and his two daughters (F1) that produced the fuzzlings in the previous post. These daughters were produced by Gen Lee and Turtle Dove below (half EE /half Beilefelder) The two F1 gals are satins, thier daughters are 'smoothies'
DSC_0379.JPG

Turtle Dove was moved into a pen with a younger roo during winter break, and I'm hoping for more blue in subsequent offspring.
DSC_0365.JPG

In case you were wondering... Here's the General and his two daughters (F1) that produced the fuzzlings in the previous post. These daughters were produced by Gen Lee and Turtle Dove below (half EE /half Beilefelder) The two F1 gals are satins, thier daughters are 'smoothies'View attachment 3408291
Turtle Dove was moved into a pen with a younger roo during winter break, and I'm hoping for more blue in subsequent offspring.View attachment 3408292

The General is a good looking dude. Good luck with your breeding plans!

The General is a good looking dude. Good luck with your breeding plans!
Thank you. I have 4 project pens now with Silkie roosters and either regular bantam hens or silkie crosses.. Here's another project; Blue Spash Roo with lil buff hens.. One of them is actually an F1. All three have been laying daily, and I have eggs from them going into lock down tonight.. I'm super curious as to what they will produce.
DSC_0135.JPG

This is the gal who is also a Daughter of General Lee out of a bantam BO hen.
DSC_0132.JPG

Back
Top Bottom