BYC Member Interview - triciayoung

@triciayoung Wonderful interview Tricia! Your flock photos are beautiful, ❤ your birds look so happy and content. 😊 So sorry for the loss of your dog, :hugs they become family members, it's tough on the heart when they pass.

Never lose your passion for caring for all the Earths creatures, being a voice for the voiceless. You have a pure heart of gold. 💛
Thank you.

Thank you. Yoshi was my best friend. The last year of his life, I had to give him injections and medication every 8-hours - and it took a few hours a day to do this task, and I couldn't go anywhere. I would have done it for the rest of my life if I could keep him with me. I have not stopped crying for long since he passed and begged God to take away some of this unbearable pain. 4- days after my Yoshi passed, I received a text message from my end-of-life vet, Alyssa. She screenshot a message she received from Ashley, the founder of Anakin's Trails in Greenville (a dog trapping and rescue) - thanking my vet for making a donation in Yoshi's name (my vet makes a donation to some organization every time she loses a dog). Then Ashley said she used the donation to get medical care for an Akita puppy that was shot by a man that didn't want the 4-akita puppies in his yard. Her rescue picked them up and she was caring for the one that was shot. The puppies were dumped and out on their own for awhile.

Well, as only God can do million to one odds, He did. Yoshi was my vets first Akita (7-years in practice). The rescued Akita's were Anakin Trails first Akita rescue (3-years rescuing 5-10 dogs per day), and the donation made by my vet to Anakin Trails - knowing nothing of the rescue - was made in my Yoshi's name.

Keko, the one that was shot - is now with me.

What an amazing story about your vet's donation and the rescue group who got the Akita's ❤️ It all sort of ended up coming full circle back to you Tricia. Glad you have Keko is is lovely!

And thank you once again for taking the time to do an interview, loved getting to know you a little better!

What an amazing story about your vet's donation and the rescue group who got the Akita's ❤️ It all sort of ended up coming full circle back to you Tricia. Glad you have Keko is is lovely!

And thank you once again for taking the time to do an interview, loved getting to know you a little better!
Thank you. I appreciate your positive attitude, kindness, fairness, and the way you respond to new members.

@triciayoung Wonderful interview Tricia! Your flock photos are beautiful, ❤ your birds look so happy and content. 😊 So sorry for the loss of your dog, :hugs they become family members, it's tough on the heart when they pass.

Never lose your passion for caring for all the Earths creatures, being a voice for the voiceless. You have a pure heart of gold. 💛
I feel the same way about you. I can tell by your responses that you are giving and loving.

Thank you. Yoshi was my best friend. The last year of his life, I had to give him injections and medication every 8-hours - and it took a few hours a day to do this task, and I couldn't go anywhere. I would have done it for the rest of my life if I could keep him with me. I have not stopped crying for long since he passed and begged God to take away some of this unbearable pain. 4- days after my Yoshi passed, I received a text message from my end-of-life vet, Alyssa. She screenshot a message she received from Ashley, the founder of Anakin's Trails in Greenville (a dog trapping and rescue) - thanking my vet for making a donation in Yoshi's name (my vet makes a donation to some organization every time she loses a dog). Then Ashley said she used the donation to get medical care for an Akita puppy that was shot by a man that didn't want the 4-akita puppies in his yard. Her rescue picked them up and she was caring for the one that was shot. The puppies were dumped and out on their own for awhile.

Well, as only God can do million to one odds, He did. Yoshi was my vets first Akita (7-years in practice). The rescued Akita's were Anakin Trails first Akita rescue (3-years rescuing 5-10 dogs per day), and the donation made by my vet to Anakin Trails - knowing nothing of the rescue - was made in my Yoshi's name.

Keko, the one that was shot - is now with me.
Oh my gosh, Tricia, I loved reading your story, but then read this and literally tears!

What a miracle and so happy for you that Yoshi brought you another to love.

I love your pictures and have appreciated your contributions to BYC and welcomes to new members. Thank you for the interview! :hugs ❤️

Oh my gosh, Tricia, I loved reading your story, but then read this and literally tears!

What a miracle and so happy for you that Yoshi brought you another to love.

I love your pictures and have appreciated your contributions to BYC and welcomes to new members. Thank you for the interview! :hugs ❤️
I appreciate your dedication and contributions to BYC as well. You really help a lot of people with experienced, sound, and balanced advice. And yes, this miracle was too profound to ignore, even though I said "no more dogs". True love is always self-sacrificial.

Back
Top Bottom