BYC members in Massachusetts?

Hey there everyone! If anyone has a flock of meat birds they need processed and you don't want to trek out of state, you can get your birds processed right here in Springfield! Impoco's Poultry Market in Springfield offers custom slaughter services for $5 a chicken, $7 a duck, and $10 a turkey. We are available to process birds each day we are open; Tuesday-Sunday, but weekdays are preferable for custom slaughter. Our number is (413) 734-6359. Please call ahead to make an appointment. We also have an assortment of fresh meats, eggs, and sometimes banties and chicks!

Is anyone going to the NE Bantam Show in Milford (I think), MA Nov 17th? Deadline for entry is 11/12. I am bringing silkie chicks!!

I hope that whoever goes has a wonderful time! Maybe there'll be some d'Anvers and d'Uccles there.
love.gif
Liljunie, sending you good thoughts for success with those dear Silkie chicks.

Last edited:
Putting up for sale a trio of Sweetgrass from Porters Turkeys. $175

wee.gif

Tom hatched Aug 2012, good fertility this year; all colors are much richer now and tail has very good coloring.

THe two hens that live with him.

This is a photo of a sweetgrass hen from Porters web site.

Putting up for sale a trio of Sweetgrass from Porters Turkeys. $175 :weee Tom hatched Aug 2012, good fertility this year; all colors are much richer now and tail has very good coloring. THe two hens that live with him. This is a photo of a sweetgrass hen from Porters web site.
Nice! I wish I had room for turkeys. Sweetgrass are my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom