BYC's 15th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along—2024

20231209_111322.jpg
20231209_111811.jpg

Pictures of my two ladies today. I bought them new nest pads which should arrive tomorrow, so once that is in, they'll be moved to our brooder box with their own food and water.

Long time.. but i'm still hatching!
I've been working on a chocolate ameraucana project,and these eggs are from a black split chocolate rooster over chocolate hens. my bluest eggs of all the hens.i'm looking to hatch the perfect chocolate am male for my next generation. I have 6 eggs right now,might get another one by the 11th.
20231209_175325.jpg

Long time.. but i'm still hatching!
I've been working on a chocolate ameraucana project,and these eggs are from a black split chocolate rooster over chocolate hens. my bluest eggs of all the hens.i'm looking to hatch the perfect chocolate am male for my next generation. I have 6 eggs right now,might get another one by the 11th.

Good luck with your eggs :fl

Last edited:
Awwww ye are all so lucky I'm so envious I love hatching chicks. I hatched only once so I'm still new but I will hatch some more in march when it gets warmer.
I’m thinking spring too for hatching a few more. My ladies are getting on a bit in years now so some new babies would be fab :jumpy

Back
Top Bottom