Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Wow! That does seem like a nice deal.

Sandhill farms has a similar one, it is 25 chicks (or equal to 25) for $20. My friend ordered two batches, we havnt got them yet. They wont ship till they have enough 'leftovers'
smile.png

They can be turkeys, guineas, bantams, ducklings, goslings, or chicks. Just a comparison, but your deal sounds like you would get more birds, so the price could actually be better.

I think it is soooo exciting!! My hubby thinks we are crazy!
lol.png

Quote:
LOL sometimes non-chicken lovers think chicken-lovers are crazy, BUT I've read from a lot of people on here whose spouses and families thought they were crazy and once the Non-chicken person was exposed , They got hooked too!! My kids and I keep chairs out by the chicken pens- When it's warm and pretty we sit out there with the chickens on and off all day sometimes!! I have two little EE mutts (rooster and hen) that sing to us the whole time we are out there. Makes it all worth it!!
Oh and are you talking about the Sandhill Preservation hatchery? I'll have to check that out

Wayne
n
Tennessee

D.gif
I called cackel hatchery and they said that the special I ordered will ship on the 1st of April so I hope they throw every left over in the box and send it to me I am thinking that on Tuesday the 31st they will fill my order and ship it Wensday the 1st!!! Can't hardly wait!!! Thanks Wayne for turning me on to them!! My wife HATES them!!! Its ok cuz she knows who MUFASSA is!!!
Mufassa=Tripp!
jumpy.gif

yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
Please don't tell your wife who told you about that special!! LOL I don't want her to hate me when she hasn't even met me!! Good luck !! Hope you get all kinda stuff from them!!

is it best to call and speak to them or do you think you'll get as good of an assortment if you order over the internet? I'm trying to call but I guess everyone in the country is right now. Busy busy busy!

ETA I finally got them on the phone and I'm SOOOO excited. I got a ship date of 4-15 and ordered a few different specials. OH BOY OH BOY! Now I don't have to worry about trying to find some meaties
smile.png

Last edited:
I just did it over the internet and called Monday and got the ship date so I could take the next day off for awhile!

Tripp
ep.gif

oooooooo stop you guys!
he.gif
This is terrible... you're tempting me.....
barnie.gif

I dont want to get divorced over chickens......

J/K I dont think that would happen anytime soon..... But I could see him posting them all on freecycle.
lol.png

I am planning on an order to them anyway - i totalled it up with shipping and everything it'll be about $170...maybe I'll throw in that "special" as well. Hell, in for a penny, in for a pound right???

Back
Top Bottom