Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
Quote:
I'm afraid you might be right. I've got 9 chicks in the house now and always seem to find my way back to Rural King just in time for every new delivery!! Maybe I should try drinking!!

Quote:
I'm afraid you might be right. I've got 9 chicks in the house now and always seem to find my way back to Rural King just in time for every new delivery!! Maybe I should try drinking!!

I have 27 chicks of various ages at home.

I am at my sister's in PA. I brought my incubator and hatcher with me. have hatched out 6
jumpy.gif
and have another 33 in the incubator due at the end of the month.

I am already plotting my order to Cackle....COME ON APRIL1!!! and I plan on getting at least 2 doz more bbs Orp eggs by mid april to hatch!

I'm sick, sick I tell you!!

You guys have me laughing so hard here!!! Not only am I into chickens, ( I think I'm going to order this special from Cackle) but I also raise parrots for a living so I'm really bird brained!!

My husband at first said "a few chickens". Now he's been looking at Gold Laced Wyandottes. He wants to get some of them. So I think I'll be getting more than just a "few". LOL

Thanks for feeding my addiction everyone!!

~Laurie~

my 67 year old mom rode with me to Rural King the other day- She bought a chicken waterer and little feeder. Think maybe she has the bug too? Maybe she's just getting it slowly?
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I read this post and went right over the Cackle Hatchery website and ordered all kinds of chickens and specials .............. and I only need 25 yellow bluff ..but got the below- at least I got the yellow bluff!

50 St Run Buff Orpington $1.18 $59.00
27 St Run Happy Cackle Special $2.38 $64.25
25 Hatchery Choice Special Heavy Assorted $0.68 $17.00
1 Hatchery Choice Hatchery Surprise $39.95 $39.95
25 Hatchery Choice Frypan Special $0.50 $12.50

Hellow ( standing up now, My name is Cat, and I am a chicoholic) lol

Back
Top Bottom