California - Northern

Well I finally got the second breeding pen finished today too late to take pictures will have to be tomorrow. I converted a play house into a coop and built a run around it. Now I have my CLB boy and girl in with 2 EE's and a Jersey giant (she lays the darkest brown eggs in my flock) This will be the colored egg project. I was going to add my barred holland to the mix to (she lays white) but she decided she wanted to be broody today. She laid an egg today but then stayed all day in the nest box and didnt even come out for dinner. So I stuck a few pita eggs under her too and will see if she sticks it out.

Well I finally got the second breeding pen finished today too late to take pictures will have to be tomorrow. I converted a play house into a coop and built a run around it. Now I have my CLB boy and girl in with 2 EE's and a Jersey giant (she lays the darkest brown eggs in my flock) This will be the colored egg project. I was going to add my barred holland to the mix to (she lays white) but she decided she wanted to be broody today. She laid an egg today but then stayed all day in the nest box and didnt even come out for dinner. So I stuck a few pita eggs under her too and will see if she sticks it out.

i will be interested to see how it turns out! i got a plastic play house for 30$ and I am going to turn it into a coop

One of my hens laid a very large egg today!

ep.gif

Poor hen!

I apologize in advance if this is not the right forum to post this, and I'll take it down if I need to.

Anyone need or know someone who needs to rehome Khaki Campbell ducks? I'm looking for a couple of females, because I think I have 3 drakes and a duck, and kinda wanna give the female a couple of girlfriends and to keep the males from any possible fighting (They're 7 weeks old and were raised together, so maybe there's a chance I'd like to give someone's ducks a home before I purchase from a breeder. Khaki Campbells preferred, but I'll take two females. I know it's that time of the year when people start setting free their ducks that they got for their kids for Easter, and those ducks would have a good life with me (spoiled!). I am in Corning, CA. Thank you.

I apologize in advance if this is not the right forum to post this, and I'll take it down if I need to.

Anyone need or know someone who needs to rehome Khaki Campbell ducks? I'm looking for a couple of females, because I think I have 3 drakes and a duck, and kinda wanna give the female a couple of girlfriends and to keep the males from any possible fighting (They're 7 weeks old and were raised together, so maybe there's a chance I'd like to give someone's ducks a home before I purchase from a breeder. Khaki Campbells preferred, but I'll take two females. I know it's that time of the year when people start setting free their ducks that they got for their kids for Easter, and those ducks would have a good life with me (spoiled!). I am in Corning, CA. Thank you.
I hope you find some!

I will keep my eye out!

Anyone need or know someone who needs to rehome Khaki Campbell ducks? I'm looking for a couple of females, because I think I have 3 drakes and a duck, and kinda wanna give the female a couple of girlfriends and to keep the males from any possible fighting (They're 7 weeks old and were raised together, so maybe there's a chance I'd like to give someone's ducks a home before I purchase from a breeder. Khaki Campbells preferred, but I'll take two females.  I know it's that time of the year when people start setting free their ducks that they got for their kids for Easter, and those ducks would have a good life with me (spoiled!).  I am in Corning, CA.  Thank you.

Hi I don't have ducks but I have some chicks I need to find homes for. They are a mix but should be good layers. I live in stockton.

Back
Top Bottom