Call duck eggs day 26

Jan 18, 2022
I've been watching my 9 babies, keeping the humidity up. I see no movement now. They were moving around yesterday morning. Now nothing. I think I lost them all..

I've been watching my 9 babies, keeping the humidity up. I see no movement now. They were moving around yesterday morning. Now nothing. I think I lost them all..
Don't panic. If there are no external pips, you could candle one or two, look for shadowing. You may hear chirps, or tapping from within the shell. If there's no internal pips, leave them be for now, they just need more time. Be careful not to turn the eggs while you handle them and put them back as they were after.
Is your thermometer calibrated?

Don't panic. If there are no external pips, you could candle one or two, look for shadowing. You may hear chirps, or tapping from within the shell. If there's no internal pips, leave them be for now, they just need more time. Be careful not to turn the eggs while you handle them and put them back as they were after.
Is your thermometer calibrated?
Yes it is. I think I will do this when I get home cuz I usually have no problem hatching them out. Some need help but other than that my hatch rate is usually awesome. These are my babies...

Back
Top Bottom