Call of the ducks (roleplay post)

Anime2lover

Keeper of tiny dinos
Apr 17, 2019
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't

Story: life is hard for the wild ducks, being so low on the food chain with normal predators isnt easy. But theres an even more dangerous land predator out there. One that even flying cant get away from. Not even flying predators are safe with those twolegged predators. Theres few hiding places they cant find with the help of their dogs, and no animal is safe. But the ducks do the best they can to survive. Theyve found a large lake a long time ago that seems to have been somewhat hidden from the humans and lived there in peace for a while, until fighting started among the two highest ranked ducks in the flock. It got so bad that they eventually split into two different flocks that dont even remember why their fighting.

The first flock, the original one is called silverwing, and the second is called night wing. Just recently, these two have quarrelled so much that none of them have the ability to fight nowand defend from predators. So, what will these flocks do when they start seeing the strange two legged predators and their dogs again?? Will they all be killed by their fire sticks (guns) or will they eventually learn to get along

Back
Top Bottom