Chicken-y Christmas Presents!

the_peanut_coop

🦌Optimist🦌
Mar 2, 2021
The Wild Wild Wild Wild Wild West
My Coop
My Coop
Does your family know you too well? :lol:
Did anyone receive any Christmas presents that were chicken themed? How about gifts that were meant to give to your chickens?
Please feel free to share anything and everything (except inappropriate material)
You can also post gifts that you gave to other chicken lovers.
Example:
A fluffy chicken butt salt shaker :lau Does this count as inappropriate?
1640653736278.png

It was a gift from my sister, who saw Chicken and immediately thought of me. Only I noticed that it was a salt shaker.

Anyway, I would love to see what everyone else got! The gifts do not have to be from this year.

That is an awesome gift! So funny! I got a good handful of chicken toys this year. :lol: Plus a 50$ gift card to the feed store.:gig
I'm interested to see what others got for Christmas. Our hens are so spoiled that our gifts are for them.
Hey- A fifty dollar gift card to the feed store is probably going on my wish list for next year.

I always get chicken gifts from my inlaws. Sometimes I like them, some times I don't. This year I got a chicken note pad, chicken hot pads, and a chicken bag. They were fun.
Oh, do you cook? I'm always using heat pads and coasters and could really use some chickeny ones!

Another think I recieved was a xylophone. Not just any xylophone, but a CHICKEN xylophone! I put it in the run right away. I had to bribe them with treats, though, so I don't know if they'll peck at it.
Same! I got a Xylophone, mirror, and a vegetable skewer. The girls were stocked! :D

I mean, really, It's just unlimited chicken treats and toys and stuff. Only... Chickenstuff can get expensive 🥵
So expensive! I got some rabbit toys for cheeper than chicken stuff. They enjoyed the thick layer of chopped straw I bought with it with my dropping temps. Of course, I saved some money for some treats as well. ;)

Back
Top Bottom