Chicken-y Christmas Presents!

So expensive! I got some rabbit toys for cheeper than chicken stuff. They enjoyed the thick layer of chopped straw I bought with it with my dropping temps. Of course, I saved some money for some treats as well. ;)
You have rabbits? I feel bad for my bunnies as my family associates me with animals, specifically, chickens, and not rabbits.

DH bought me a coop (we are getting a small flock this spring in addition to the family flock I take care of at the farm)…and DS got me “Chickens” magazine!

Picking up the coop on Thursday! It’s a small shed-style, real wood!

:wee

Favorite gift yet, and we’ve been married 13 years! (The gift was just a Christmas card with a note inside saying we were picking up the coop this week!)

DH bought me a coop (we are getting a small flock this spring in addition to the family flock I take care of at the farm)…and DS got me “Chickens” magazine!

Picking up the coop on Thursday! It’s a small shed-style, real wood!

:wee

Favorite gift yet, and we’ve been married 13 years! (The gift was just a Christmas card with a note inside saying we were picking up the coop this week!)
Yay! I would love to get a newer coop for Christmas.

You have rabbits? I feel bad for my bunnies as my family associates me with animals, specifically, chickens, and not rabbits.
I have one. She’s a rescue after being dumped on the neighbors property. Her name is Aspen, I also believe she has hip dysplasia. I love her to death. ❤️ Aren’t they just the sweetest?

100_3121.JPG
100_3119.JPG

I got a chicken pillow

Back
Top Bottom