CoffeeChickenpour.jpg
Good morning Flock I brought a pot of hot Coffee. Enjoy!

As Passover starts tonight I'd like to share that part of the whole Seder/Festive meal set up, Eggs have a major role. It all about the life cycle and Spring cleaning and renewal of life. We serve eggs in a few forms and highlight them during the Seder. A great Tradition!
(then we eat like we've never seen food before....)
So everyone have an egg today! and thank our chickens for them. And get in the mood by watching "The Ten Commandments" a really good Passover movie!!!
If you are having a Seder and celebrating this week I wish you a "Chag Pesach Sameach" (Happy Passover)

View attachment 3808385Good morning Flock I brought a pot of hot Coffee. Enjoy!

As Passover starts tonight I'd like to share that part of the whole Seder/Festive meal set up, Eggs have a major role. It all about the life cycle and Spring cleaning and renewal of life. We serve eggs in a few forms and highlight them during the Seder. A great Tradition!
So everyone have an egg today! and thank our chickens for them. And get in the mood by watching "The Ten Commandments" a really good Passover movie!!!
If you are having a Seder and celebrating this week I wish you a "Chag Pesach Sameach" (Happy Passover)
I hope you all will enjoy your meal. Happy Passover!

View attachment 3808385Good morning Flock I brought a pot of hot Coffee. Enjoy!

Happy Passover to you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom