Good morning everyone :frow

Good morning Coffee Club.
Coffee is on the stove.
I picked up a tray of coca de Sant Joan this morning. It's a bit crumbly. Help yourselves.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca_(pastry)Gray and cloudy here. May get a drop or two of rain.
Thank you for the coffee Shad, our weather is still rainy and by Friday it will be 37 :(
I just wish it would make up it's kind on what season it will be :idunno

Good morning Clubbers. Thanks for the coffee, Shad.
It's just at the freezing point now. We're going to get some frigid weather by the end of the week and heading sub-zero for the first time this winter.
Off to work.
Have a great day everyone!
Morning Tonya, have a great day

Think I'll give a dose of electrolytes to help the birds thru the dip.
That's my plan too. I also put 2 or 3 droppers full of PND in their fermented feed.
I've also got to hit them with piperazine soon. I found 2 round worms on the boards this morning. I'd like do get the first dose done before the cold snap but I don't know if I have enough time.

Good morning everyone! I'm up, I'm moving, I'm trying to work the kinks out with a mug of piping hot coffee so that Coca pastry looks mighty tempting this morning.

I checked our weather before going to bed last night and had to moan.

Today
Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
Tonight
Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the evening.
Wednesday
Snow before 3pm, then rain and snow between 3pm and 4pm, then snow after 4pm. High near 35. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
Wednesday Night
A chance of snow, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values between -4 and 1. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 12 to 17 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Thursday
Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 12. Northwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
Thursday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
Friday
Sunny, with a high near 25.
Friday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
Saturday
Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.

I don't mind the 2 inches of snow so much but that -2 just isn't funny at all.

@penny1960 I've never seen a hanky quilt before. Where did you get enough old lady hankies to make one? I have two quilts I'm working on right now. One is just a new top that I'm quilting onto an existing comforter that I never liked and the other is a combination embroidery/fabric quilt that I have the top basted out but need to run it up on the machine and get to work on.

I enjoy quilting a lot,

@Shadrach, 500 Euros? Maybe we should all move to Spain.......

Back
Top Bottom