Good morning Clubbers. Thanks for the coffee, Shad.
It's just at the freezing point now. We're going to get some frigid weather by the end of the week and heading sub-zero for the first time this winter.
Off to work.
Have a great day everyone!
Your coffee is at the freezing point? :D

Morning Club folks we run later than all you but great to have coffee waiting thanks ..
Try to answer a few questions.. I have 4 large hankies 1 small and 1 smaller Mickie...
I am not using the Mickie one... I took photos including my green machine that I will sew it on..
what I have not decided is how to place the hankies I have new decided to only use the 4 large ones. possibly as a centerpiece on it

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 7
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 7
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 7
That's my plan too. I also put 2 or 3 droppers full of PND in their fermented feed.
I've also got to hit them with piperazine soon. I found 2 round worms on the boards this morning. I'd like do get the first dose done before the cold snap but I don't know if I have enough time.
Worming here too. All that rain and then it got quite warm. Great for worms. Young Moon pooped out some worm bits.:(
Got Tribe 1 dosed at supper time.

I'm knackered again.:(
Got rats under the duck house. Can't put down poison here.
I've thrown the rats out before and they stayed away for a bit but they're back now.
Sooo, I moved the duck shed (that's a bit of a mission) and dug out the first six inches of soil.
The duck shed has welded mesh below the floor, and the rats live below that.
I've filled the trench with railway grade gravel ( one inch) which of course is rough and pointy.
I'm hopeing the rats won't find this comfortable. I've been told by others this works so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom