Everything is already in the garden but possibly may stuff a bit more lettuce or mustard in
I’m still ripping out last season’s kale! They’re 4 to 6 feet tall with tree trunks so it’s been quite a project. They’ve been going to my friends down the road for her chickens and goats. Very nice for me since I’ve got this wreck of a knee I can only drag those things so far . I should have taken a pic of her truck full yesterday.

Sounds like you had quite the day @sourland. I have a long list of to-dos already. The ground is too soggy to mow right now, but I may break out the weed whacker soon and tidy things up a bit. I really need to get started on the coop addition while the weather is dry. I'm tempted to try cranking up my garden tractor just to make sure it's OK, but I know I will get distracted from my other to-dos. And don't mention all the breaks I need to take to wipe my nose. Allergies. I love Spring!

My arthritis has been from he double toothpicks all this rain
Mine had been horrible all winter in the cold, now it’s warmer it’s much better. Didn’t know if I’d be able to do a garden at all but better late than never. I see much warmer weather on the way so I hope that helps you out!

Back
Top Bottom