Haha! I’ve always been boring I think. When we were young we worked weekends so never had time to do a lot of going out. I remember some in laws who would show up on Friday nights and I’d be frantic because it was my Wednesday.
yup have never been a party girl either. When you have responsibilities every day you learn to save "sick time" for when you can't get out of bed for real!

yup have never been a party girl either. When you have responsibilities every day you learn to save "sick time" for when you can't get out of bed for real!
I have a friend that would say “Remember those concerts where the pot smoke was so thick you didn’t need to bring your own?” I told her no I don’t, couldn’t afford concerts or pot and anyway I had to work weekends. She looked at me like I’d just sprouted two heads.

Nnnnn
Good morning one and all!

Water, tea and condiments are ready. Come by have a cup sit a spell and relax.

Have a great day!
Good morning! Thanks I’d love to! I woke up hungry this morning, weird because I’m never hungry in the morning. Can I look in your refrigerator? Lol I have 2 sisters and we always look in each other’s refrigerators. We used to before Covid...:(

Back
Top Bottom