Good morning everyone! Earlier this week I was kvetching about our homeowners insurance being doubled, the reason was a downgrading of our local fire dept. @ronott1 suggested the insurance co could be fibbing. :gig DH emailed the fire dept and they said that they had actually been upgraded from a 5 to a 4, not 5 to a 9 like the insurance guy said. DH sent the documents from the FD to the insurance company and they reduced our premium! It’s actually almost $200 lower than last year! So folks, question Everything!

Good morning everyone! Earlier this week I was kvetching about our homeowners insurance being doubled, the reason was a downgrading of our local fire dept. @ronott1 suggested the insurance co could be fibbing. :gig DH emailed the fire dept and they said that they had actually been upgraded from a 5 to a 4, not 5 to a 9 like the insurance guy said. DH sent the documents from the FD to the insurance company and they reduced our premium! It’s actually almost $200 lower than last year! So folks, question Everything!
what insurance co. was this? that should be criminal

The success of the Keurig machine surprised me. Or should I say the people that I know who got them surprised me, considering the garbage they generate. Of course I can’t be too hoity toity considering the many plastic coffee makers we’ve gone through in this house! :oops: I do have an old fashioned percolator somewhere but once you get spoiled by the convenience of waking up to fresh coffee.... We only drag it out when the power goes out.
The same company that made Keurig tried to make a soda maker since the coffee maker was so successful. People would not spend as much money for soda as they do for coffee!

Nice Job!

Morning Club brought more coffee Happy Saturday ..
Did not buy into the kurig mania have had a stove top and a coffee press since Moses was a kid :frow
I love those old percolators. Especially the stove top ones. They are the best pot of coffee... Mam, I need to buy another one. Mine finally burnt out on bottom. Many years of use.

Back
Top Bottom