Morning ya’ll. Beautiful day out. Sitting here with my furbabies and coffee. Could really use ya’lls good thoughts and prayers today for my grand nephew. He is in ICU following a terrible accident- 19 yrs old. They think he will live, but will need delicate surgery on his brain. Just grateful for God’s grace that he is alive.

Morning ya’ll. Beautiful day out. Sitting here with my furbabies and coffee. Could really use ya’lls good thoughts and prayers today for my grand nephew. He is in ICU following a terrible accident- 19 yrs old. They think he will live, but will need delicate surgery on his brain. Just grateful for God’s grace that he is alive.
Oh my heavens take my prayers with you !

What a stressful time for you and your family, I hope he will recover completely. Let me give you a hug :hugs

Many prayers.

Back
Top Bottom