Hey @Sequel how are things there this morning? Sun is out here been a bit lazy here still need to clean coops but everyone is doing well..
BF's procedure is set for Tuesday..
It’s beautiful here! We have 4 year old Jimmy who slept over last night. DH got up and didn’t see him anywhere. Went outside and found him up behind the chicken coop loading sticks into the wheelbarrow. When he asked him what he was doing, he said I’m working! Now he’s vacuuming. Geez to have that kind of energy!

It’s beautiful here! We have 4 year old Jimmy who slept over last night. DH got up and didn’t see him anywhere. Went outside and found him up behind the chicken coop loading sticks into the wheelbarrow. When he asked him what he was doing, he said I’m working! Now he’s vacuuming. Geez to have that kind of energy!
Bet the fear turned to love when he was working on project he found :wee

Man! I thought , I'll just close my eyes for and few........ and hour later I wake up hahahahaha
Can I make anyone else a cup? I am headed to the porch.

IMG_0327.JPG

Morning all! Looks like we have a beautiful day here in Northern Maine. Sunny, no ridiculous wind today (so far). I may get some work done outside today. Got to finish extending the coop for the newest additions, and plant some flowers and veggies. Coffee is on. I have fresh banana 🍌 bread on the plate. Have a lovely day all. Prayers all around.

Morning ya’ll. Beautiful day out. Sitting here with my furbabies and coffee. Could really use ya’lls good thoughts and prayers today for my grand nephew. He is in ICU following a terrible accident- 19 yrs old. They think he will live, but will need delicate surgery on his brain. Just grateful for God’s grace that he is alive.

My prayers are with you.

Keep us posted with his progress.

Let us know if you need anything.

Back
Top Bottom