How is your grand nephew doing @oldhen2345 ?

I hope he is at least stable or even a little better by now.
Thank you for asking. He is awake and talking. they moved him out of ICU. They don't have the capability of removing the bullet because of where it is, but there is discussion about just leaving it or transferring him to a Dallas hospital. Things are kinda up in the air right now. Attached is the x ray, so you can see how the bullet went in around his lip to the back of his head . It was on a slight right to left trajectory. I took out teeth and bone, so he won't be able to wear a denture, apparently. Poor guy.

Attachments

• Chase.jpg
    Chase.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 2
How are you @Ladies-Eight ? My knee is swollen from joint fluid leaking into my tissues. It hurts. And I don't think Lyme disease ever goes away. But I get up late most days and force myself to do chores. First I have a good soak in hot water though.
Fluid in the knee joint, youch. Can you get it drained?
I feel your pain. Arthritis in my knee has been pretty bad this last couple of weeks. I hobble, cuss and try to keep going. Hopefully, when the weather clears, it will get better.

Thank you for asking. He is awake and talking. they moved him out of ICU. They don't have the capability of removing the bullet because of where it is, but there is discussion about just leaving it or transferring him to a Dallas hospital. Things are kinda up in the air right now. Attached is the x ray, so you can see how the bullet went in around his lip to the back of his head . It was on a slight right to left trajectory. I took out teeth and bone, so he won't be able to wear a denture, apparently. Poor guy.
OhMyGawd!
I missed that he had been shot.
How did that happen?

How are you @Ladies-Eight ? My knee is swollen from joint fluid leaking into my tissues. It hurts. And I don't think Lyme disease ever goes away. But I get up late most days and force myself to do chores. First I have a good soak in hot water though.

I'm doing okay.

My back hurts most of the time.

I have to just keep on pushing along and I have to care for my husband.

I just got 16 new chicks(6 RIR, 6 Barred Rock, 4 Golden Link). I wish I had a broody to give them to.

Still working on my coop.

Wow!

I hope there can be some re construction of the bones

Back
Top Bottom