So back from his wellness exam SS requires them once a year . This is a new Dr. at the clinic he was not trying to re invent the wheel..
Crud it will be hot here dress for it lot's of water
Stay cool!

Chickens die when the temps get between 105 and 110 so keep them cool too!

Good morning yall!
@Grammy60 I'm so sorry you are having breakthrough pain!
I'm allergic to tramadol so could not take it. Found that out over 10 yrs ago. Developed migraines from long-term use of hydrocodone as well.
So they ended up treating me with fentanyl patches and morphine for breakthrough pain. I was on that for 8 years or more.
I have tried coming off all of that earlier this year and the withdrawals were insane...even for the low doses I was on of both.
I've been using kratom as a natural way to handle withdrawals and quickly learned that it helped with the pain too! It also has given me energy that I truly have not had in 12 years!
Just wanted to share that with you...a lot of controversy surrounding kratom but definitely worth looking into!

Is kratom a prescribed medication or an over the counter medication?

I am interested in it as my husband has a lot of pain.

Thanks for the information in advance.

Yep, I grew up the Southern NM, it do get a little hot there

I live in northern Florida.

We are in Palatka which makes us an hour from Jacksonville, forty-five minutes from St. Augustine, forty-five minutes from Daytona, and fifty minutes from Gainesville.

I am just about an hour from the beach which causes us to have high temperatures and high humidity.

The heat is horrible so I can't wait for winter.

Back
Top Bottom