Hi yall...really tired after keeping those granbabies...but the joy!
Got the coffee going for me n hubby then went to let chicks out and wouldn't you know I fell. It really stinks havin things you enjoy and wanna do and a body that doesn't wanna cooperate!
It's gonna be a hot one again here today...praying it isn't as bad as yesterday where you struggled to breathe when you went outside it was so bad.
@cheepteach that danish sounds delish!

There are times I have to take a cane with me.

It really helps with my stability.

There are times I have to take a cane with me.

It really helps with my stability.
Yeah I just hate it though...a cane is not something I wanna need around my own house! It's bad enough to need it in public. It's just so stinkin frustrating! But you are definitely right...I'll move it from the front door to the back door now.

If you measure the area you want to cover and find it on line they should have the width of the fabric which will help you decide how much you need.

I have a piece on my screen room that I bought to put on the top of my runs.

When I'm out there today I will measure the width and get back with you.

Have a great day!
Thank you😘

good morning everyone,
I have a cup of coffee, I slept on the sofa so my dogs would sleep down stairs where it is cooler. If I go up they will too, so if i stay down here they will to.
I am praying for everyone , I know so many are stressed. Keeping pets alive and safe adds to the strain.
Have a good day and I will check back later. I have a stupid dentist appointment at 2. Grandpa will have to keep watch on my chickens while I am gone.

Hi yall...really tired after keeping those granbabies...but the joy!
Got the coffee going for me n hubby then went to let chicks out and wouldn't you know I fell. It really stinks havin things you enjoy and wanna do and a body that doesn't wanna cooperate!
It's gonna be a hot one again here today...praying it isn't as bad as yesterday where you struggled to breathe when you went outside it was so bad.
@cheepteach that danish sounds delish!
I hope you didn’t hurt yourself! I had a cluster of falls last year. Two were from shoes with no tread so I don’t keep old shoes anymore! :oops:

good morning everyone,
I have a cup of coffee, I slept on the sofa so my dogs would sleep down stairs where it is cooler. If I go up they will too, so if i stay down here they will to.
I am praying for everyone , I know so many are stressed. Keeping pets alive and safe adds to the strain.
Have a good day and I will check back later. I have a stupid dentist appointment at 2. Grandpa will have to keep watch on my chickens while I am gone.
:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl! The roll of shade cloth I have is 3 feet wide. Hopefully you can find some. Even though your tarps will help you through this heat wave you’ll be happy to have it. I just have it on the side of my mini run. If you put it on top you might want to think about making it easily removable because the stuff I have would definitely be a problem with snow.

I’m enjoying the hot coffee while I can! It’s so comfortable right now I’m having trouble picturing 110 degrees later today. :thI have ice frozen to put in chicken holes and water buckets, the veggies and flowers were watered last night and if all else fails I have a wand on my garden hose with a mist setting. I tried it out yesterday and they were mildly irritated by it but at least they know the hissing sound won’t hurt them. Oh and I watered their holes so they can sit in them.
I don’t know what else I can do, at this point the only place I could take one if they have a crisis is the car with the ac running. Maybe I should fill up this morning. :gig

Thank you for the information. It sounds good.

I'm a nurse and I'm skeptical about over the counter medications.

My husband got the gummies with CDB.

I will call and talk with Charity.

Thank you so much for responding with all the information.

Karen
There are warnings that Katum is addictive. I imagine it will be listed as a regulated drug soon.

I am sure it works though!

Back
Top Bottom