Morning ya’ll. Coffee on and all are welcome. Have a cup and a lemon poppy muffin(Diet has been derailed). Rain expected this afternoon and I need to mow after I go to town for an appointment. It was sooo nice to sleep in a cool house last night and wake up to a cool house this morning- I sure slept better. I guess you just don’t realize how spoiled you are until the AC breaks down. I told my cousin/ sister( long story) about the AC and she said that that was the difference between us- she has not cut on her AC yet this year. I guess she is tougher than me- freely admitted.
Is it an age thing?

Not turning on the AC is not good for older folks that do not feel temperature correctly anymore.

Coffee, TGIF edition...

coffee accept.jpg

Is it an age thing?

Not turning on the AC is not good for older folks that do not feel temperature correctly anymore.
No, she is just cheap- doesn't want to pay for it. Lives in the country and sleeps with doors and windows open- in this day and age, I can NOT believe it. Uses a box fan to cool off. She is actually 4 yrs younger than me. Says she is safe with Rosie, the german shepherd watchdog and a shotgun beside her bed. All righty then.

Back
Top Bottom