I rarely us ours but the Son does from time to time it also has the fan for kitchen stove when you yell at the fire alarm I am only cooking :celebrate
Photo bomb of all peeps here all the silkie made 1st night Bought a heat plate sure has been great .. She gave me 5 silkie 3 white 2 black
003.jpg
004.jpg

Coffee is ready. Miss Maggie is fine a minor ear issue and slight bowel flare up. We had a good day yesterday, and will hopefully go to Chincoteague in the autumn.
Isn't that where you go to see the ponies? Sorry you're missing it.
It is, pert. When the kids were little we actually went during the pony penning and sale. Ponies back then had free range of the island with access to the ocean to get away from the mosquitoes and green head flies. Due to human stupidity they are no longer allowed that access.

During the pony auction there was one kid - clean but tattered clothes - who bid $72.50 on every pony. Ponies sold for far more than that. Second to last pony this kid makes his bid, and the auctioneer yells, "SOLD". I went up to him after the sale and said what a neat thing I though that was. He told me that he donates his services, and part of the deal is that if an apparently deserving kid like that shows he was allowed to basically give them the pony. Neat!

Back
Top Bottom