Good afternoon one and all!

Water, tea (even some decaf), condiments (with lemons), and ice are ready for your enjoyment.

Had to take my husband to Jacksonville for the same appointment two days in a row.

The physician couldn't make the appointment as he was in surgery. The physician ahead of him was late finishing his case.

The appointment went very good. I can only hope this will help him.

It will help with his depression tremendously.

Will keep you in the loop as it progresses.

Have a great day!

I've been up since 4, but that's because my tummy is not playing nice and I can't seem to get warm 😞. Doctor visits went well yesterday, and I have a return visit in 3 months to see how I'm doing. She was impressed that I'm doing so much, just after post stroke.

I will be taking a nap later I'm sure 😴

@Grammy60 I was not aware that you had had a stroke. I was only aware of the broken hand. By the way how is it doing?

Back to the stroke did you have any residual affects?

Good morning! Over the years I’ve lost many coffee cups by leaving them on fence posts. It appears I left this one before the bind weed grew up and decided to hang onto it for me so I could see it! View attachment 2753010View attachment 2753012

I think that is very ironic that the vine was strong enough to hold the cup.

Ordering online is my life’s blood. I even order groceries and feed / coop supplies and pick up curbside. I really do hate shopping in person.

I love to shop when I have the time.

I could easily shop for others.

:th🍋🍋Lemon water on Ice First 🍋🍋
I made it back at 2:30, County Co-Op for feed,

then I was able to get everything else on my
list at Wal-Mart which is good, I didnt have to go to costco. Folks her act like they are brain dead, their driving's not good 5 under the limit, the move slow through the store and some just stand there like they have no idea where they are and why,, patience,patience,patience

I got everything put away, gave fresh water to the flock and dogs, and now me....

53629795.gif

:th🍋🍋Lemon water on Ice First 🍋🍋
I made it back at 2:30, County Co-Op for feed,

then I was able to get everything else on my
list at Wal-Mart which is good, I didnt have to go to costco. Folks her act like they are brain dead, their driving's not good 5 under the limit, the move slow through the store and some just stand there like they have no idea where they are and why,, patience,patience,patience

I got everything put away, gave fresh water to the flock and dogs, and now me....

I ran into that at Costco! Slowly picking food and blocking access with the cart the whole time!

One person was going back and forth trying to decide on salted or un salted butter lol

@GrandmaDeKorte lemon ice water sounds refreshing!!! Thanks!
Yall I'm worried bout my silkie...praying I get a response from some experienced people on here soon! And trying not to worry.
Sorry missed the question about your silkie I lost my las 2 the heat wave we had out here .. I know have 5 growing up but will take awhile.

Back
Top Bottom