Good morning. Coffee is brewed.
you paint for the pleasure it gives you!
4 years of art in high school - everything looked like crap in spite of good grades - stopped because it no longer gave me pleasure - water colors were fun/challenging
Made some mocha bars to go with my morning coffee
Thanks, and welcome back.

Good morning everyone :frow

That's a pity.

The deer park is situated on the other side of the Mosel river, so maybe your just missed to cross the river to go up there.

Just reminiscing... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trier
This brought back some memories of places we went, but nobody mentioned Christmas time in Trier, it was one of our favorite times there 💖.

Good morning. Coffee is brewed.

4 years of art in high school - everything looked like crap in spite of good grades - stopped because it no longer gave me pleasure - water colors were fun/challenging

Thanks, and welcome back.
Thanks Sour, slept in a bit today 😴

Yall I'm really flustered...my whole flock is acting sickly! My daughter n her husband are sick too!
Can anything from the chickens possibly be transferred to us as humans?
Morning by the way...really just concerned I guess. Flustered cuz I've been working g so hard to get their new area all setup and now they are all sick.

Yall I'm really flustered...my whole flock is acting sickly! My daughter n her husband are sick too!
Can anything from the chickens possibly be transferred to us as humans?
Morning by the way...really just concerned I guess. Flustered cuz I've been working g so hard to get their new area all setup and now they are all sick.
So sorry about your birds and family members being sick :hugs :hugs Hopefully, it's nothing serious 😞

Back
Top Bottom