Afternoon ya’ll. Coffee on and 2nd cup sitting here. Ice tea made and ready for this afternoon. Today is a good day. Weeded some in the front yard yesterday and got rid of a huge spider. Did lock the poor hen out of the coop by accident yesterday morning. When I went to lock her in last night, she was huddled up against the shed ramp. I got her situated in the coop and feel soooo guilty for being a bad mamma. Went to bed early and feel good. House needs a cleaning today, I think- supposed to rain this afternoon.

Afternoon ya’ll. Coffee on and 2nd cup sitting here. Ice tea made and ready for this afternoon. Today is a good day. Weeded some in the front yard yesterday and got rid of a huge spider. Did lock the poor hen out of the coop by accident yesterday morning. When I went to lock her in last night, she was huddled up against the shed ramp. I got her situated in the coop and feel soooo guilty for being a bad mamma. Went to bed early and feel good. House needs a cleaning today, I think- supposed to rain this afternoon.
You’re putting me to shame with what you get done in a day! My latest excuse is I caught a cold a few days ago. :gig It’s no fun after over a year without even a sniffle!
Really though you’ve inspired me. After
I get my bread baked I need to move some branches and dead head some lavender.

Good Morning,
second cup, planning my Saturday….making borscht !
it’s an all day affair. Gonna check on my chickens, my broody is doing well, will hope to hear peeps in 7 days. I’m so excited.
Hope everybody has a nice Saturday, my hubby is fishing, hoping for some more salmon for the freezer, smoker,or canner !
Cheers

Good Morning,
it’s an all day affair. Gonna check on my chickens, my broody is doing well, will hope to hear peeps in 7 days. I’m so excited.
Hope everybody has a nice Saturday, my hubby is fishing, hoping for some more salmon for the freezer, smoker,or canner !
Cheers
Welcome to the club bring you favorite drink or grab a cup of what we brought. Can we get to 1000 pages :frow

Good Morning,
Cheers
Welcome to the thread! I don’t know many people besides myself that make borscht ! Love it! Thanks for the reminder, I haven’t made it in quite a while.

Back
Top Bottom