I thought it was bad eating with dog eyes lasering their way into my soul with every bite. Now I have a cat sitting beside me that puts her paw on my hand and gazes at me with as much pathos in her gaze as she can manage.

Cats don't eat pizza you might say? Let's put it this way, our vet back in IL used to call her his little Buddha cat. If it won't crawl away, she will eat it.

When she was just a little over a year old she got out and hid in the woods for a month before coming home one night. We were amazed she had survived. Took her to the vet to be checked and he was amazed. She had lost an ounce. One day she was out in the garage with us after a heavy spring rain that had washed earth worms in. She was running around gleefully gobbling them down.

So we knew how she survived!

I thought it was bad eating with dog eyes lasering their way into my soul with every bite. Now I have a cat sitting beside me that puts her paw on my hand and gazes at me with as much pathos in her gaze as she can manage.

Cats don't eat pizza you might say? Let's put it this way, our vet back in IL used to call her his little Buddha cat. If it won't crawl away, she will eat it.

When she was just a little over a year old she got out and hid in the woods for a month before coming home one night. We were amazed she had survived. Took her to the vet to be checked and he was amazed. She had lost an ounce. One day she was out in the garage with us after a heavy spring rain that had washed earth worms in. She was running around gleefully gobbling them down.

So we knew how she survived!
She got lots of protein!

Well, i am starting to fear that all the health issues i have will never resolve, and i will feel like this for the rest of my life.
If the walls are closing in, go outside. I have been wading around in creeks and rivers picking up rocks.
I do sneak walks when I go out to the chickens, but Bob doesn't like me to take walks around the property since my stroke 🤦. I take them when he's working.

Back
Top Bottom