Morning Coffee Fanatics, and you other peeps. Just got back from the cardiologist's office where they did a bubble test.. Heart is looking good and blood is still whooshing around after all these years. Guess I'm in it for the long haul. Sitting here with my first cuppa, enjoying the heck out of it.. ☕
That’s great news! And they didn’t tell you to quit drinking coffee! That’s the frosting on the cake!

Morning Coffee Fanatics, and you other peeps. Just got back from the cardiologist's office where they did a bubble test.. Heart is looking good and blood is still whooshing around after all these years. Guess I'm in it for the long haul. Sitting here with my first cuppa, enjoying the heck out of it.. ☕
A bubble test? What is that?

A bubble test? What is that?
Well, they put a teeny tiny frog inside the left side of the heart (or is it right side) that blows litty tiny bubbles, and watch were the bubbles go! Actually it's an iv, where they inject saline solution with tiny air bubbles in it, and watch the heart to see if the bubbles leak from one side of the heart to the other. Everyone is born with a hole between the two chambers but it closes with age.. A few special people remain holey all their lives. I'm not that! Hope that helps. (Basically they are still getting mounds of money to try and figure out why I had a stroke last year)

Well, they put a teeny tiny frog inside the left side of the heart (or is it right side) that blows litty tiny bubbles, and watch were the bubbles go! Actually it's an iv, where they inject saline solution with tiny air bubbles in it, and watch the heart to see if the bubbles leak from one side of the heart to the other. Everyone is born with a hole between the two chambers but it closes with age.. A few special people remain holey all their lives. I'm not that! Hope that helps. (Basically they are still getting mounds of money to try and figure out why I had a stroke last year)
Wow those frogs must get well paid :lau glad your doctors appointment went well.

Back
Top Bottom