I feel like i am going to go nuts unless this pain quits torturing me! First i thought it was TMJ, went to the dentist. Stuff he prescribed is crazy expensive. Now i am thinking it hurts so much because i also have an earache. Because the ENT didn't replace my ear tube when it fell out. So combo pain. Have been applying heat, roll on pain killers, pills... not helping much.
I woke up early this morning to try and get an appointment. Got the answering service. The office never called me back. So i called again, listened to the same tune 5,000 times and a recorded voice telling me wait times were long due to high call volume. Half an hour wasted, and naturally no appointment today.

Hey Cap -- when talking about pain I feel the same way you do.

My pain is from buttocks down both legs to the toes.

I've been using Biofreeze - it works for a while then I have to reapply.

May you find something that will help you.

Hey Cap -- when talking about pain I feel the same way you do.

My pain is from buttocks down both legs to the toes.

I've been using Biofreeze - it works for a while then I have to reapply.

May you find something that will help you.
I think there's infection in my jaw, if the doctor that sees me tomorrow can't help me, i will go back to the ENT. Really looking forward to some pain relief.

Coffee or tea? Maybe both? Maybe coffee now and iced tea later? Yeah, that's the ticket! Thanks @sourland and @Ladies-Eight, I'll have both in that order!

DH just made another pot of coffee so help yourselves.

@CapricornFarm hate to hear that you are having pain issues with your jaw and ear and pain in the butt issues with your doctor. Feel better dear lady. Living with chronic pain is not easy.

@Ladies-Eight I use the Icy Hot with lidocaine roll on rub. Oh blissful relief. I keep a bottle of it on my nightstand so if my arthritis wakes me up over night I can reach over grab it and rub it on with minimal hassle.

If it came in industrial sized drums I would buy one!
1684935831150.png

Coffee or tea? Maybe both? Maybe coffee now and iced tea later? Yeah, that's the ticket! Thanks @sourland and @Ladies-Eight, I'll have both in that order!

DH just made another pot of coffee so help yourselves.

@CapricornFarm hate to hear that you are having pain issues with your jaw and ear and pain in the butt issues with your doctor. Feel better dear lady. Living with chronic pain is not easy.

@Ladies-Eight I use the Icy Hot with lidocaine roll on rub. Oh blissful relief. I keep a bottle of it on my nightstand so if my arthritis wakes me up over night I can reach over grab it and rub it on with minimal hassle.

If it came in industrial sized drums I would buy one!
View attachment 3516731

I wish this was arthritis.

It seems to be sciatic nerve problems.

It gets better one day and then it gets worse for two or three days.

I wish this was arthritis.

It seems to be sciatic nerve problems.

It gets better one day and then it gets worse for two or three days.
I saw on Tv where you can get a device that you strap around your lower leg that is supposed to get rid of sciatic pain. Have not needed it myself, but might be worth a try.

Good morning Club.. Brought the extra coffee pot.
When The one lady doc termed me Psoriatic Arthritic.
It was a game changer.
I had been on Tramadol for pain like 7 years.
Take Otezla twice a day. No pain now but for hands and couple toes.
No tramadol do use plain lidocain 5% bought on Amazon.

Good morning Club.. Brought the extra coffee pot.
When The one lady doc termed me Psoriatic Arthritic.
It was a game changer.
I had been on Tramadol for pain like 7 years.
Take Otezla twice a day. No pain now but for hands and couple toes.
No tramadol do use plain lidocain 5% bought on Amazon.
That is great that you got an accurate diagnosis! You suffered a long time for that!

Back
Top Bottom