Having my evening tea now, after spending a wonderful day OUTSIDE! No rain, so I tackled the vigorous crop of grassy weeds trying to take over my little cherry "orchard" near the raspberry patch. The pullets got a mountain of fresh weed greens and root mats to climb on and pick through - everybody happy!

(Another rain system moves in tomorrow afternoon with maybe 2-3" more inches through the weekend; need to stoke up on coffee early and get my fanny outside to coop-clean and weed some more until the rain gets going. Hope it won't cause more flooding in our neighboring towns, some were hit pretty badly plus some serious road damage/washed-out culverts where the Mad River lived up to its name.)

Doc had tests run for Covid as a standard operating procedure and sure enough I did test positive for that and positive for Strep Throat. I'm going to try and indulge in a hot cup of coffee a little later this morning. I'm on Zithromax for the Strep and nothing for the Covid as it goes away on its own for the strain I have. The Strep is what sent me in and the coughing that has my throat as raw as raw gets.

1705660530667.png

Doc had tests run for Covid as a standard operating procedure and sure enough I did test positive for that and positive for Strep Throat. I'm going to try and indulge in a hot cup of coffee a little later this morning. I'm on Zithromax for the Strep and nothing for the Covid as it goes away on its own for the strain I have. The Strep is what sent me in and the coughing that has my throat as raw as raw gets.
:hugs I’m so sorry you’re so sick. Now I think you both are. I hope you can shake this off quick!

Back
Top Bottom