Coturnix Quail Hatch Along

Pics
BIRDS ARE IN!! :celebrate
Well, except for my chicks and two roos

C1777335-FE6F-4ACF-9F75-CDCAF5828519.jpeg

I still need to finish putting all of their stuff in! So excited

While moving them I found a GIANT pile of eggs, and one of my sweet little hens sitting on them

1EFD7925-2E38-4835-B4B3-5682F5950F76.jpeg

So cute:love

EE78B25B-77DF-4841-A669-F2AB49D4B255.jpeg

Finally got to messing around in their pens. I noticed they were starting to get bored & restless, so I made it my priority to try to get some of it done today. I still need to add more things, but this will do for the moment. A lot of their stuff is still in their old pen.. I need to finish up the other pens so I can take that down. I plan to move some of the chicks out soon! Once I get these next pens set up, and the new birds integrated I can get back to hatching chicks. Shouldn’t be much of a problem… hope it cools off a bit though :th

View attachment 3621757

Finally got to messing around in their pens. I noticed they were starting to get bored & restless, so I made it my priority to try to get some of it done today. I still need to add more things, but this will do for the moment. A lot of their stuff is still in their old pen.. I need to finish up the other pens so I can take that down. I plan to move some of the chicks out soon! Once I get these next pens set up, and the new birds integrated I can get back to hatching chicks. Shouldn’t be much of a problem… hope it cools off a bit though :th
Looks really good my chicks just turned a weak old two with problems but looking really pretty I had one failure to thrive.

Nice how’s your albino doing?
She’s doing great! I am pleasantly surprised :)
No weird look to her, active, and she’s just about the size of her siblings. I was worried her development would be slow, but it looks like she kept up with everyone. Her vision definitely isn’t the best, but I don’t believe she is fully blind yet.

EC9DDC2F-D7F6-48E0-A468-C07262FBF57A.jpeg

C87E76D6-B41D-4B91-8694-488DA5511C59.jpeg

DBDC8036-339D-44FB-B245-CB1A56E42C7A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom