Coturnix Quail Hatch Along

Pics
Oh wow… just noticed this other chick is also an albino. This was my green dot chick. I swear her and small fry had normal eyes when they were younger. I could tell easily with the other albino , but not with them. I was wondering why I got white chicks though :hmm

C38F9BAD-F8DC-43E5-B049-11AAF68AF63C.jpeg

Oh wow… just noticed this other chick is also an albino. This was my green dot chick. I swear her and small fry had normal eyes when they were younger. I could tell easily with the other albino , but not with them. I was wondering why I got white chicks though :hmm

View attachment 3622506
Wow you have multiple albinos doing good that is incredibly rare. Mine I have shined light near its eyes no red eye but is coming out pure white.

Looked back through my photos and discovered all 3 of the chicks were indeed albino. Even crazier considering I only incubated and hatched 4 eggs. This is their brother

D526BEAA-80D4-49A7-9E20-C6FF38DE8A0B.jpeg

I do feel a bit bad for this girl though, she reminds me of one of those big ol sad looking chickens. Her eyes seem a little smaller as well, to me at least

B555B5F7-0251-46D2-B66D-68811E16AC5B.jpeg

I’ll be keeping a close eye on them

Hello all! Unfortunately the one albino I said looked a little weird passed away. The last albino, and her brother are doing very well. All of the flock is good. I’ll have to get pictures here soon. It has gotten chilly very quick here, so we’re prepping everything up for colder weather & snow.

Back
Top Bottom