~~Crazy 24hr Auction~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocks and Marans make a GREAT meat bird!
I actually am intending to put the NH and Rock pullets under my Splash Marans roo, and see what I think. my "Hansom" grew fast and has a very expansive chest (I originally wasn't in "love" with them) the girls are no slouches either. I have some Dorkings coming from a friend and I may stick a couple girls under my JG roo for capons. So many projects for fall/next spring, one good thing about the eternal summer I guess, I can keep going most of the year.

Last edited:
Buy it now auctions to ship tomorrow.

7 Mille fluer d'uccle eggs. $6 plus actual shipping cost

6 wheaten/blue wheaten ee and one Welsummer egg covered by ee roo to produce f1 olive egger $8 plus actual shipping.

7 self blue and black split bantam Cochin $6 plus actual shipping

Gotta sell some eggs. As money's getting really low. Can't work all summer cause daycare costs more than I make. So someone please buy some eggs. Lol.

a68958a7-a06e-a2c1.jpg

a68958a7-a0ae-a0ed.jpg

a68958a7-a118-0ea7.jpg

a68958a7-a140-a945.jpg

a68958a7-a17e-d4b8.jpg

a68958a7-a1bb-3e11.jpg

a68958a7-a212-99ea.jpg

a68958a7-a25f-55b8.jpg

a68958a7-a2a7-656d.jpg

a68958a7-a327-f7e8.jpg

a68958a7-a361-8fc4.jpg

a68958a7-a3d3-3da3.jpg

Last one is for color reference before sun bleaching.

Last edited:
ok, i'm offering a BIN auction for some great dual purpose/utility Easter Eggers. the roo is either a silver grey dorking or red dorking (started free ranging 2 weeks ago), the hens are all EE/Ameraucana. The auction is for $20, including shipping, for 12+. PM me if you're interested. I can ship out up to 24+ at a time on these guys. let me know how many you want... 8)

these chicks are FAST growing and huge, and starting to lay between 16 and 20 weeks with BRIGHT blue eggs. they all have beard/muffs and 5 toes (a dorking trait)

pics of the girls - no idea what colors you'd be likely to get, but the girls are all very colorful.
blue 'laced' girl - her hackles look like molten silver - gorgeous girl.

my 'kaleidescope' girl (lots of iridescent blue/green/purple from the black bits on her back)

my brown girl (bright gold streaks on her hackles) with the roo they're all with.

my black & white hen

I have 12 Lavender/Lavender split SILKIE hatching eggs up for auction. Fertility great! One pure Lav roo over 2 pure Lav hens, and 3 Lav split hens. Will ship Thursday morning.
Starting bid $15, shipping $9

Last edited:
How do I post pics? I'm rarely on here since the changes. Thanks!
See the little icons in the box you post in? It is the one next to the film strip (not the paper clip) you can load them from your computer.

What kind of chickens would those lavs/splits be? Silkies? LOL

See the little icons in the box you post in? It is the one next to the film strip (not the paper clip) you can load them from your computer.

What kind of chickens would those lavs/splits be? Silkies? LOL

Oh my lol.....yes Silkies! I haven't done this in a LOOOOONG time! Let me try to post the pics now. I don't have them on my computer, I only have the pics on my BYC page and can't seem to get them loaded on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom