Crazy hen has a bright idea

Little update on the video. I sent it into Americas Funniest home videos and am now a finalist for the episode they chose to have it on. They now own the rights to the video so I had to take it off youtube and will have to take it off of here as well. We are flying out to Los Angeles september 14th-16. The episode is going to air on october 21st on ABC!!!!! We are BEYOND excited!!!! The hen will not be joining us due to the fact that it would be farrr tooo stressful for mags so we will be taking an 8 by 10 framed photo of her with us for the show while she hangs out here in the coop hoping a light bulb will suddenly appear so she can sit on it....
big_smile.png

Little update on the video. I sent it into Americas Funniest home videos and am now a finalist for the episode they chose to have it on. They now own the rights to the video so I had to take it off youtube and will have to take it off of here as well. We are flying out to Los Angeles september 14th-16. The episode is going to air on october 21st on ABC!!!!! We are BEYOND excited!!!! The hen will not be joining us due to the fact that it would be farrr tooo stressful for mags so we will be taking an 8 by 10 framed photo of her with us for the show while she hangs out here in the coop hoping a light bulb will suddenly appear so she can sit on it.... :D

That is awesome! Good luck.

Little update on the video. I sent it into Americas Funniest home videos and am now a finalist for the episode they chose to have it on. They now own the rights to the video so I had to take it off youtube and will have to take it off of here as well. We are flying out to Los Angeles september 14th-16. The episode is going to air on october 21st on ABC!!!!! We are BEYOND excited!!!! The hen will not be joining us due to the fact that it would be farrr tooo stressful for mags so we will be taking an 8 by 10 framed photo of her with us for the show while she hangs out here in the coop hoping a light bulb will suddenly appear so she can sit on it....
big_smile.png
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom