Crochet "Chat"

I totally know how she feels, I am cold natured, I freeze nearly all the time. I carry my coat to work w/ me year round and USE it year round. Even on the 110 days, I obviously don't wear it outside, but in the truck or the buildings I do. Or when the temps drop into the 60's (or even 70's) at night, I have my coat on.
DW likes it cold but my arthritis hurts real bad. I wake up with headaches. I sometimes sleep upstairs where it's warmer.

Of course, I love the name of the last one. Wonder why?

ETA: Oh, I couldn't resist trying one of the Speckled Hen potholders.

I didn't have enough of the blueberry blue for the 2nd side of the body so I did the back in burgundy like the edging, comb and wattles.

Last edited:

I didn't have enough of the blueberry blue for the 2nd side of the body so I did the back in burgundy like the edging, comb and wattles.

Nice Job!! If any of you want the patterns I posted you might want to print them out before they take them down. They don't always stay online.

Oh wow...there is a crochet thread on BYC? How nice! Hi I'm Peggy....and I also crochet. Just started an "E Pattern" for a chicken potholder last night. I haven't made anything other than baby hats in a couple years, but i have several afghans going that I need to get back to. No time for big stuff with a toddler to look after. Anyway, this is the pattern I am working on, from an Annie's Attic book called "whimsical Potholders" . Meet Henrietta the chicken.
From the pattern book

My version so far. I have never seen a green chicken, but our kitchen is green, ha ha.

So far it's going good, I am making this test version with acrylic yarn scraps, before I try it with the Peache's and Cream cotton yarn it calls for.
I didn't print this pattern and now I can't find it.
sad.png
I like this one best too.

Beautiful!!
I could not get the pattern though, my anti virus software wouldn't let me. :(

Beautiful!!
I could not get the pattern though, my anti virus software wouldn't let me. :(

Laura!!!! Hi!! Miss seeing you around. Hope you're doing okay! I am a member of Ravelry and never had any trouble with the patterns offered that I recall. Maybe I could email it to you, if the file will go through. If you want me to try, shoot me your email by PM. I used to have it, I think, but that was B4 the fire.

Laura!!!! Hi!! Miss seeing you around. Hope you're doing okay! I am a member of Ravelry and never had any trouble with the patterns offered that I recall. Maybe I could email it to you, if the file will go through. If you want me to try, shoot me your email by PM. I used to have it, I think, but that was B4 the fire.
Miss you too. Just busy with the new grandson. Sent you a PM.

Glad you could finally download the pattern, Laura. I've done it twice more, but for some reason, had more trouble the second and third times, LOL. Maybe I was just distracted and lost count of something. Anyway, I made them work! I'm keeping the first one in the Earthy Orange.

This one is different on back and front, again.

Glad you could finally download the pattern, Laura. I've done it twice more, but for some reason, had more trouble the second and third times, LOL. Maybe I was just distracted and lost count of something. Anyway, I made them work! I'm keeping the first one in the Earthy Orange.

This one is different on back and front, again.

How do I print this pattern? I like the first one too, but can't figure out how to print that one either.

Back
Top Bottom