Crochet "Chat"

Sorry I didn't post the video yet! I promise I will get the pattern out.

I made a two layer one last night and it was fairly simple. I just did two circles then before finishing off the second circle, I used the the yarn to work the edges (head, feathers) in both circles and voila! Both get seen together via edging. The two layer ones can definitely be used as pot holders, and I think I like them better, but they do take longer to make and use more yarn.

Sorry I didn't post the video yet! I promise I will get the pattern out.

I made a two layer one last night and it was fairly simple. I just did two circles then before finishing off the second circle, I used the the yarn to work the edges (head, feathers) in both circles and voila! Both get seen together via edging. The two layer ones can definitely be used as pot holders, and I think I like them better, but they do take longer to make and use more yarn.

Oh yeah, like we don't have enough yarn. I don't even THINK of buying yarn. I'm still working on squares from the granny square swap.

Can't wait to get this pattern.

Here's the pattern! Sorry it took me so long. Every time I thought of it I was sitting in class!

It is a video, but I just sat and watched it through one time and wrote down the instructions. It is pretty simple! If you want to do it double sided, finish the last DC row in one of the circles, FO, then start a second central circle. Don't finish that one off and instead when you get to the end of the last row, put both circles together and edge the little "v" through BOTH circles. Then start the head and feathers through both pieces as well. I REALLY like the two layer pot holders.

http://startingchain.com/chicken-po...c_stc_social_fb_link_chicken-potholder_022116

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom