Crochet "Chat"

I wanted to see the babies coming out, but the stream was off-line yesterday. They are fluffier and "nicer-looking" than I thought they'd be. Other birds can look really "unfinished" when they come out, but these are cute, from day one....

I wanted to see the babies coming out, but the stream was off-line yesterday.  They are fluffier and "nicer-looking" than I thought they'd be.  Other birds can look really "unfinished" when they come out, but these are cute, from day one.... 
Thanks! I had it on until about 10 PM MST, then went to bed and turned it on again at 5:30 am. Any early risers may have caught the last one hatch this morning around 6:30. :) I love this time of year!

You guys are killing me! No chick hatching for me for a while now. Last time I hatched was about three years ago and I miss it a lot! My parents still have around 12 or so of my chickens left, but I don't see the birds very often. Hopefully AFTER school I can get some more!

I started this scarf a couple days ago and it's been really easy. I have maybe another couple of hours or so work to do on it and then it will be complete! Can you find the owls?

This is what you get when you cross a love for The Walking Dead, yarn and chickens....I give you: Zombie Chicken, "Hen"nible Lector. Inspired by a real life chick...named Lollipop (aka "Hen"nible Lector) because it has decided to attempt to eat everyone's eyeballs. I had to separate it.
She/he may look sweet...but she/he isn't. Although just about everyone had been attacked, poor Trump and Labamba had the worst of it, and had eyes swollen shut. They are going better now after a few treatments.

Back
Top Bottom