Crocheters Thread

I just need some good advice on how to crochet. I was Woking on a blanket for my nativity but it did not even come out:he:oops:
Is it easy once you get the hang of it?
There are lots of how to videos on YouTube. Watch them do a stitch and you repeat it. Start out very simple making a pot holder or a washcloth using a very simple stitch like the "single crochet". Very easy to do and just keep repeating the same stitch. You can then work on tension of the yarn and consistency.

@Silkies4Days may I join this thread?
I have tried to crochet but I gave up and want to do more!
I just need some good advice on how to crochet. I was Woking on a blanket for my nativity but it did not even come out:he:oops:
Is it easy once you get the hang of it?

@TwoCrows you are AMAZING!! Everything you do!
Oh, of course! Anyone is welcome. Come join us!

I have yet to do any crocheting this year, so I hope it's ok to share a non-crochet Christmas craft, instead! The pom pom was made on a fork! Planning to gift this soon:
20231205_105440.jpg

There are lots of how to videos on YouTube. Watch them do a stitch and you repeat it. Start out very simple making a pot holder or a washcloth using a very simple stitch like the "single crochet". Very easy to do and just keep repeating the same stitch. You can then work on tension of the yarn and consistency.
Okay, I will look up some videos ! It sounds really fun!

I have a few (extra) Christmas gifts I’m working on now, I don’t know if I’ll finish them in time though 😅
I mostly crochet amigurumi but I also have a cardigan I'm currently working on 😊
Hi, welcome! I mostly make amigurumi, but I'm working on a blanket for someone. Most of mine are gifts as well : P

Back
Top Bottom