Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Oooh, hot chocolate sounds so good! It's going on the grocery list!
Okay! Fresh coffee, tea and hot chocolate coming up for all who care to partake! I'm going with tea, actually iced tea at the moment.

Been out to the chickens. I just cannot believe how easy this integration went. It's not normal! :lol: I have only one hen that is a little out of sorts. Keeping an eye on her and may bring her in tonight to make sure she is okay. I think she is just unhappy to be in a different run and coop than she is accustomed to. She is the escapee who ran back to her old coop last night. :wee Hopefully tonight I'll have her in Pippi's coop. :fl

Okay! Fresh coffee, tea and hot chocolate coming up for all who care to partake! I'm going with tea, actually iced tea at the moment.

Been out to the chickens. I just cannot believe how easy this integration went. It's not normal! :lol: I have only one hen that is a little out of sorts. Keeping an eye on her and may bring her in tonight to make sure she is okay. I think she is just unhappy to be in a different run and coop than she is accustomed to. She is the escapee who ran back to her old coop last night. :wee Hopefully tonight I'll have her in Pippi's coop. :fl
that cheeky chook

Back
Top Bottom