Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Hey morning all yes Sumi went through cancer treatments she was back for a bit her Son posted for her at one point I had the pleasure of her doing my interview quite a while back ...
My two boys seem to be better now that I can keep them apart.. I made the yummiest cinnamon English muffins a scrambled egg and sharp cheddar ... I bought egg rounds
the Son and I both use them alla egg mcmuffins :frow

Yes, and yes. viral infection in the respritory systems. very contagious. I have tried all forms of meds. and still waiting on delivery off the internet for the other medication.
I'm so sorry to hear all this!!! :hugs This is just awful. Sure hope you find something that will work for them!!

The Mad Hatter saga continues...

DH went out to move a coop to the garden area for Mad, only to find Mad wasn't there. So, he walked out to the chicken run and there was Mad walking the fenceline looking for a way in. :lau I have no idea why he doesn't fly over the 4' fence between him and the girls, but flew over the 5' fence around the garden with ease.

On top of that, I'm having health issues, so DH has to take care of him. I've been pretty kind to Mad...he might be in for a real attitude adjustment. :gig

I'm into Plan B with Mad Hatter. He is now in my garden. We'll move a coop over there for him, and I'll build a temporary security run for him. He cannot see the girls form there and he's a good 200+ feet away from them. This change took place this morning when he wouldn't even let me come in to feed him. He has been so much worse since I segregated him. Now he is just angry. I sure hope he can come out of this.

Sorry about the issues with Mad (read the update and see he's still being a pain). Hope things work out soon Val.

Went out to check on the birds. 3 now sick, and I brought Canna inside. She's dying. My favorite hen is dying! Sorry room, I had to say something about her.:hit:hit:hit:he:fl

So sorry to hear about your flock, that has to be heart breaking. Keep us posted, I hope the Baytril gets there asap and helps. :hugs

The Mad Hatter saga continues...

DH went out to move a coop to the garden area for Mad, only to find Mad wasn't there. So, he walked out to the chicken run and there was Mad walking the fenceline looking for a way in. :lau I have no idea why he doesn't fly over the 4' fence between him and the girls, but flew over the 5' fence around the garden with ease.

On top of that, I'm having health issues, so DH has to take care of him. I've been pretty kind to Mad...he might be in for a real attitude adjustment. :gig

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well! :hugs I had to laugh at the story about Mad though!

Back
Top Bottom