Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

75° and sunny.....spring is hot this year!
20200317_175842.jpg

I can't believe this corona virus alert, Today, I usually volunteer at the food bank.
But was told not to come, the truck delivering food to the needy families, won;t be coming.
USDA Sends the truck to each town once a month. Obviously not today though!
:confused: :idunno:rant I'm worried for all those families too!

I understand taking precautions, but people that rely on a food bank will be even worse off now that things are short at stores. And now no food bank? :(

I understand taking precautions, but people that rely on a food bank will be even worse off now that things are short at stores. And now no food bank? :(
That's what I thought too, but they said "do to insurance reasons " they won't be sending the truck! Guess it's time for me to call FEMA?

The schools are closed around here but they're still providing meals for any children under the age of 18 for Breakfast and Lunch. I think it's set up like drive through school lunch. I wonder if they have something like that where you are too?
Very good question, Many of the children/families here, are not legal to be here, and are afraid of deportation. But that doesn't stop me from feeding them. But this deadly virus does
I guess.

Back
Top Bottom