Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everybody! Happy Easter!!!

Thanks for the coffee Debby!

Snow on Easter? Is that normal for Montana? I think of Easter as the time of year we can bring out our sandals. :D It's sunny here and I'm a thankful girl.

Definitely not uncommon to be cold on Easter here :D the clouds broke and the sun is finally out now! Need your nice sunny weather here!

Happy Easter everyone!
Good morning everybody! Happy Easter!!!

Thanks for the coffee Debby!

Snow on Easter? Is that normal for Montana? I think of Easter as the time of year we can bring out our sandals. :D It's sunny here and I'm a thankful girl.
We had snow here on Friday but it is warming up today. Happy Easter all!
20200412_084456.jpg

Definitely not uncommon to be cold on Easter here :D the clouds broke and the sun is finally out now! Need your nice sunny weather here!
I've been thinking about Montana and wondering if it's a great place to live. I think it would be, but snow on Easter might be a non-starter for this California native. :lol: I'm working hard on adjusting to the rain. All that said, Montana is beautiful. I love seeing your photos, and I miss seeing Meg's.

Good morning everyone! Thank you for the coffee Debby!

We had quite the storm here this morning, some damage in surrounding areas but all looks well here. It came through heavy but passed fairly quickly!

We hatched some Easter Ameraucana chicks, 24 to be exact! Here are some of the cuties and a sleepy baby that looks about as tired as I feel. lol

4-12-20 (53).JPG
4-12-20 Ameraucana Hatching (1).jpg
4-12-20 Ameraucana Hatching (2).jpg
4-12-20 (26).JPG

Back
Top Bottom