Does your dog like the rain!?!?!?

Does your dog like the rain!?!?!?!

• Total voters
My dog doesn't like the rain, though he'll go in it if he has too. It was a very rainy summer this year, and due to his dislike to rain, he began refusing to go out on his usual bathroom times. Then, one day, it was pouring out and it was late morning and he still hadn't been out. I rushed to my place to let him out, and he was all excited to go out- until he saw it pouring. I literally watched the dread come over him and his ears went back. He still went out, but the poor thing though. The thing that makes going out in the rain worth it to him is coming in to a towel waiting for him. (He LOVES being wiped off with a towel when he's wet!)
Awww poor thing!!

My older dog (Lab) hates the rain. If it's raining, he usually refuses to go outside, and just stares at the door like I'm asking him to do something horrible. He always barks to go out when there's a storm, and then refuses to go out.

I'm actually not sure if my younger dog (Lab mix) hates rain or not. She doesn't normally stay out long, but she wants to be where I am, and I don't really want to be out in the rain longer than I have to be. lol

My older dog (Lab) hates the rain. If it's raining, he usually refuses to go outside, and just stares at the door like I'm asking him to do something horrible. He always barks to go out when there's a storm, and then refuses to go out.

I'm actually not sure if my younger dog (Lab mix) hates rain or not. She doesn't normally stay out long, but she wants to be where I am, and I don't really want to be out in the rain longer than I have to be. lol
Hmm interesting! Brew is like your first dog lol

Very interesting, indeed, and funny, too, especially when they really don't want to go out and they act like it's the most terrible thing in the world! lol

In his case, it is also really strange, because he used to be somewhat okay with the rain when he was younger.
Oh wow that is strange!!!

My dog doesn't like the rain, though he'll go in it if he has too. It was a very rainy summer this year, and due to his dislike to rain, he began refusing to go out on his usual bathroom times. Then, one day, it was pouring out and it was late morning and he still hadn't been out. I rushed to my place to let him out, and he was all excited to go out- until he saw it pouring. I literally watched the dread come over him and his ears went back. He still went out, but the poor thing though. The thing that makes going out in the rain worth it to him is coming in to a towel waiting for him. (He LOVES being wiped off with a towel when he's wet!)
@Lacy Duckwing, I think our dogs are twins. Hates the rain, gets the zoomies and so happy with a towel wipe down.

Our girl has got some major bladder control when it comes to rain!

Back
Top Bottom