Does your dog like the rain!?!?!?

Does your dog like the rain!?!?!?!

• Total voters
I’m on a mission to find out if any dogs love the rain or if they all hate it! :lau

Sooooo….

Does your dog like the rain!?!?!?

Brewster does NOT or even wet grass. He melts. LOL
We have a border collie and a corgi. Both are mostly outdoor dogs. They'll run around in the rain for a while, but then either go in their dog houses, the garage if it's open or in the house if hubby lets them in as I don't want any wet stinky dogs in the house!

We have a border collie and a corgi. Both are mostly outdoor dogs. They'll run around in the rain for a while, but then either go in their dog houses, the garage if it's open or in the house if hubby lets them in as I don't want any wet stinky dogs in the house!
Neat lol

Oh wow that is strange!!!

I think I might have caused him to think that storms (and rain, by association) are scary, because we were outside once as a storm was approaching. I thought it was farther away, but it wasn't. I hurried to get both of us inside and I guess to him that meant he should be scared of storms, which usually have rain.

It might just have been a coincidence, though. He might have just decided rain was bad and scary as he got older. It's a big mystery, that's for sure!

Here's them two swimming. They love to swim. Maybe that's why they don't mind rain as much.

Attachments

• Maggie and Josie swim (2022_08_12 15_42_11 UTC).jpg
    Maggie and Josie swim (2022_08_12 15_42_11 UTC).jpg
    661.6 KB · Views: 2
I think I might have caused him to think that storms (and rain, by association) are scary, because we were outside once as a storm was approaching. I thought it was farther away, but it wasn't. I hurried to get both of us inside and I guess to him that meant he should be scared of storms, which usually have rain.

It might just have been a coincidence, though. He might have just decided rain was bad and scary as he got older. It's a big mystery, that's for sure!
Awww poor thing!!

Back
Top Bottom