Duck with Breathing problems

He's very young. I hope he gets over this attack, it does sound like he has made progress. Does he hold his head normal when walking?

Last edited:
He's very young. I hope he gets over this attack, it does sound like he has made progress. Does he hold his hed normal when walking?
Yes he does and i have a chicken she is 4 years old and today she gave the scare of my life i was working and she started screaming really high and suddenly her voice change is raspy and had discharge for her noise and her butt a yellow discharge i don’t know if you can help me with her is you help me so much with gordo I’m really worried for her she sound really bad

Yes he does and i have a chicken she is 4 years old and today she gave the scare of my life i was working and she started screaming really high and suddenly her voice change is raspy and had discharge for her noise and her butt a yellow discharge i don’t know if you can help me with her is you help me so much with gordo I’m really worried for her she sound really bad
Thank you i really appreciate

Is she still laying eggs? yellow discharge can be from an egg breaking inside of her but what did the discharge look like that came out of her nose? Was it clear or did it have color to it?

Back
Top Bottom